A phobia is an overwhelming and debilitating fear of an object, place, situation, feeling or animal. With Clinical Hypnotherapy, you can say goodbye to that fear!
Say goodbye to phobias such as
* Ophidiophobia – the fear of snakes
* Acrophobia – the fear of heights
* Agoraphobia – the fear of open or crowded spaces
* Cynophobia – the fear of dogs
* Astraphobia – the fear of thunder and lightning
* Claustrophobia – the fear of small spaces
* Mysophobia – the fear of germs
* Aerophobia – the fear of flying
* Trypophobia – the fear of holes
* Other phobias and issues such as PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
So say goodbye to these or other phobias in just four sessions!
We can help you not just to get back on track, but to stay on track!
Clinical Hypnotherapy is the single most powerful psychotherapeutic tool for Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
For a full list of issues and challenges that Clinical Hypnotherapy can help, click here.
TO SEE OUR AVERAGE CUSTOMER PROGRESS CHARTS, CLICK HERE.
THE PENARTH PRACTICE HOLDS CLINICS AT
Enfys Studio Health Centre, Redlands Doctors' Surgery, Mayberry Pharmacy, Marie Curie Cancer Care Home & Vale Sports Arena.
We also work by Skype, Zoom and telephone, so you don't have to come to a clinic in Penarth or even leave your own home!
Gareth & Enfys have worked with many interesting companies and organisations too. For more information, click here.